Monday, October 02, 2006

911-10 Rice on 9/11 "but what I really don't know, what I'm quite certain of"

'06 Oct 02 Rice: No memory of CIA warning of attack ......
SHANNON, Ireland - Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said she cannot recall then CIA chief George Tenet warning her of an impending al-Qaida attack in the United States, as a new book claims he did two months before the attacks on Sept. 11, 2001.

"I don't know that this meeting took place, but what I really don't know, what I'm quite certain of, is that it was not a meeting in which I was told there was an impending attack and I refused to respond," Rice said.

Dah????? "but what I really don't know, what I'm quite certain of" ..... That's just so stupid it could be funny....if.... it wasn't coming from a woman in a position of power that she has... now that makes it scary.... Either Rice is ignorant... and if that's the case, what's she doing in the position she's in? Or... she's pretending to be ignorant, in which case, what's she covering up?

Time for some political shit to hit the old proverbial fan...

A second version of Interview.... Rice: I don't recall alert about attack

UPDATE

'06 Oct 03 >>State Dept. confirms Rice-Tenet meeting>>>
IDDAH, Saudi Arabia - Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice did receive a CIA briefing about terror threats just about two months before the Sept. 11 attacks, but the information was not new, her chief spokesman said.

1 Comments:

At 7:06 PM, Blogger Hawkeyi's Blog said...

Would you consider adding my blog, I maintain 4 blogs for the truth of 911. I'm in Western Canada and I'm concerned that democracy is threatened by the 911 cover up, Thanks Doug
www.hawkeyi.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home